Hey, most kite beaches are public and you can rig and launch which ever way you choose. A cross wind set up and launch can be done in 25 meters.
1. Lay the lines out cross Wind
2. Lay the kite on top of the lines
3. Connect the Control lines to the outside trailing edge of the kite
4. Keep the center lines under the kite connect them
5. Double check no lines are over the Control Lines and Launch
Again, most beaches are big and public so riders lay their lines down wind of the kite, they connect then walk cross wind…this method takes up about hundreds of meters. If you looking for the most efficient way to rig and launch, use the Cross Wind Set Up and Launch.
check out our ebook in the itunes store, coaching on line at kitesmethod.com or visit us on the Kite Beach for personal training methodlodge.com